In 2012 at the heart of the city reopened a cozy, comfortable hotel with a new name “Tukums”.
The building was built in the middle of the XIX century and in 1912 Gustav Zebergs opened
the first hotel there. Since 1919 there was a divisional commercial hotel of Latvian Rifle Regiment
and in the 20th second class inn was opened.
The hotel ceased operations in the 80th years and in 1999 was reopened after extensive reconstruction.
It is a complex of hotel, cafe / restaurant, billiard and hairdressing salon.